- RSS Channel Showcase 2934527
- RSS Channel Showcase 3783877
- RSS Channel Showcase 3053658
- RSS Channel Showcase 9030403
Articles on this Page
- 06/24/15--07:28: _Studio G Brooklyn a...
- 07/06/15--07:10: _Sonic Startup — Bro...
- 07/06/15--09:35: _Video Studio Tour: ...
- 07/07/15--07:40: _NYC, LA & Milwaukee...
- 07/08/15--06:53: _Akai Professional I...
- 07/08/15--07:00: _Review: PSP’s Maste...
- 07/09/15--06:24: _Radial Engineering ...
- 07/10/15--07:35: _Sound Design Time: ...
- 07/10/15--13:14: _Spectrasonics Is Hi...
- 07/13/15--03:00: _New Room: Firefly S...
- 07/14/15--06:21: _Sonarworks Adds Six...
- 07/14/15--08:04: _5 Ways to Ruin a Mi...
- 07/15/15--06:40: _iZotope Offers Free...
- 10/16/12--08:55: _SSL Launches Dualit...
- 10/16/12--08:55: _SSL Launches Dualit...
- 06/24/15--07:28: Studio G Brooklyn and GaluminumFoil Productions Announce Partnership
- 07/06/15--09:35: Video Studio Tour: Magic Shop Studios
- 07/08/15--06:53: Akai Professional Introduces MPD2 – New Series of Pad Controllers
- 07/08/15--07:00: Review: PSP’s MasterQ2 – Mastering EQ Plugin
- 07/09/15--06:24: Radial Engineering Releases Twinline Guitar Effects Router
- 07/10/15--07:35: Sound Design Time: Wrigleys’ Rebel 5 – Stir Post Audio
- 07/10/15--13:14: Spectrasonics Is Hiring — 5 New Job Posts
- 07/13/15--03:00: New Room: Firefly Sound Studio — Hill Country, Texas
- 07/14/15--06:21: Sonarworks Adds Six More Headphone Models To Calibration Software
- 07/14/15--08:04: 5 Ways to Ruin a Mix — by Joey Sturgis
In a hectic 2015 which has seen several New York city studios close, and a few more open, facility convergence is starting to take place.
Crave different microphone flavors when you record?
Of course you do, and you’re not alone. Having a large mic locker is the claim to fame for many a studio, and with good reason – … Read More
Justin Colletti visited the legendary Magic Shop recording studios this Thursday, and when he did, He brought a camera! Check out the first of our new studio tours on the SonicScoop video blog.
Owner, producer and engineer Steve Rosenthal walks us through this versatile and storied space in the Soho … Read More
If you’re seeking the must-attend event of the month, look no further — the Production Music Association (PMA) is hosting its Inaugural Tri-Coastal Music Mixer in New York City, Los Angeles, and Milwaukee on Thursday, July 23 (complete time and location details below).
This party is sure to spark plenty … Read More
By adding the word “mastering” to a product’s name, developers imply precise control, refined algorithms, limited coloration of the signal and, when it comes to software, a more significant processor load and delay time.
Although the mastering label also suggests that a plugin is intended for … Read More
Radial Engineering Ltd is solving yet another issue faced by guitarists that crave variety in their rig.
The Twinline allows a guitarist to share their pedal board between two different amplifiers
when using an amp’s rear-panel effects loop. The routing is … Read More
Chew on this assignment: craft a mnemonic for five new spots in the 5 Gum global campaign from agency EnergyBBDO, “Life Happens In 5.”
Spectrasonics, makers of revered music creation tools including Omnisphere and Stylus RMX, are expanding their team.
There’s a certain elegance to dedicated work space. An area designed with purpose and intent. Free from distractions of everyday life. Spaces like these can help artists achieve a level of focus that is otherwise difficult to come by. Recently such a place opened in the heart of Texas and … Read More
Sonarworks understands that headphones have physical limitations regarding the frequency response they can slather across our ears. Mixing, and referencing through headphones in particular are applications that sometimes fall short as a means of creating a balanced mix.
This is a guest post by producer/mixer/engineer Joey Sturgis. Learn more from Joey at his upcoming CreativeLive “Mixing Master Class.” The live stream is free to watch July 16-17, and $69 afterwards on-demand.
We … Read More
iZotope’s creative mastering platform Ozone 6 is, itself, capable of a wide range of sonic results. It is always great to feel confident that a mix is ready for the next level – mastering. But wouldn’t it be an even better feeling to have a veteran mastering engineer assist with … Read More
For pro music creators, automation often represents the difference in how far, and how fast, they can take their editing, arranging and mixing. Solid State Logic (SSL), for their part, are not sitting still in the ongoing development of advanced approaches to automation. The company has just announced the introduction of their A-FADA automation system, […]
For pro music creators, automation often represents the difference in how far, and how fast, they can take their editing, arranging and mixing.
Solid State Logic (SSL), for their part, are not sitting still in the ongoing development of advanced approaches to automation. The company has just announced the introduction Read more...
The post SSL Launches Duality Pro-Station – A-FADA Automation Advances DAW/Console Hybrid appeared first on SonicScoop.